See Arkady Kleyner and TJ Holsman assemble a data replication process from 0 to live replication right before your eyes. Arkady Kleyner will introduce you to some of the challenges that keeping live replication can pose to organizations that try to code their own CDC. TJ Holsman will then show a new stream being set up from 0, demonstrating how to springboard the population of data into Snowflake. Arkady will then share some architectural concepts in Snowflake to manage live replication data.
Don’t miss this interactive presentation on March 3rd at 1:00 PM PST/4:00pm EST!
In this webinar you will learn:
- Arkady Kleyner: Build vs Buy- why trying to create your own CDC could be a massive nightmare
- TJ Holsman: Setting up a new CDC configuration
- TJ Holsman: Replicate data into Snowflake
- TJ Holsman: How data lands in Snowflake
- Arkady Kleyner: Architectural considerations for replicating data
0 to Replication in 30 minutes
Wednesday, March 3, 2021
1:00 PM PST - 60 minutes